uismedia will offer services around SVG, Microsoft Silverlight and our software products Mappetizer and Mappetizer for ArcGIS:
- You are working with our products Mappetizer and Mappetizer for ArcGIS and you are missing some functionalities? We will gladly accommodate your individual requests and develop our software further.
- You have exported your project with Mappetizer and you want to add additional functionalities to your Web map project? We enhance your Web map project with additional scripting.
- You do not have ArcGIS but you want to publish your spatial data with SVG or Microsoft Silverlight technology? We will edit your spatial data and export them with Mappetizer.
- You have your own ideas and requests but want to publish your spatial data with SVG or Microsoft Silverlight technology? No problem!
- Implementation of a slider to visualize time series
- Implementation of animations
- Tracking functionalities
- Example: Display of time based layers - real time or fast motion
- Developing of enhanced database functionalities (geometry and attribute data)
- Example: Restaurant Guide Freising
Web mapping solutions with Open Source Software
Furthermore we offer services within:
- Web mapping solutions with Open Source Software (MapServer or MySQL Spatial).
- Web mapping applications provided by Google Maps Api.
- Bayerisches Landesamt für Umwelt, Augsburg, Germany
- BügelHajema Adviseurs, Assen, Netherlands
- Fachhochschule Nürtingen, Nürtingen, Germany
- Airport Zürich AG, Zürich, Switzerland
- Georgia Department of Transportation, Georgia, USA
- Land Use Consultants, Glasgow, Scotland
- MIA consulting, Idaho Falls, USA
Our service: Expanding our software by slider functionalities.
SVG based output in CadnaA, software for noise calculation, noise prediction, and noise mappingClient: DataKustik GmbH, Greifenberg
Our service: Dynamically adjustment of symbols and attributes.
Our service: Database driven map to show current sights of specific (invasive) plants.
Our service: Developing and programming of a map based application based on Google Maps Api.